Infotrieve Information Technician: Infotrieve Inc.
Job Summary / Purpose
The Infotrieve Information Technician is responsible for completing records management of client proprietary information. This position includes various entry-level administrative functions such as data entry, and processing of proprietary information in a production environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare documents for scanning including counting pages, staple removal, etc.
- Scan prepared documents in a high volume environment.
- Prepare folders for new reports, generating labels, filing and retrieving reports
- Perform data entry
- Conduct simple searches in internal proprietary systems.
- Prepare documents for off site storage
- Keep current about client needs, services, technology and materials needed to successfully fulfill requests and maintain Business Intelligence Center integrity
- Perform Information Technician responsibilities based on each individual tasks performance objectives and the Procedure Handbook
- Responsible for maintaining the Onsite Handbook and ensuring all procedures are kept up to date
- Participate in special projects as requested and assist clients as well as other staff members, as needed
- Push a loaded book cart, carry and shelve materials, lift up to 35 lbs
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of activity reports, timesheets, expense reports and performance reviews
Basic Knowledge Requirements /Qualifications
- High School diploma with 3-6 months general office experience
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to multi-task with strong follow through
- Proficiency with desktop software, typing (keyboard), Email, Internet navigation, as well as the ability to quickly learn new software and systems in the Windows operating environment (above average skills in MS Word and Excel preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to continuously learn and to operate in a dynamic environment
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs., push a loaded book cart, carry and shelve materials
- Previous scanning experience and/or document conversion experience desirable
- Hourly rate of pay is commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package
Qualified applicants should submit resumes via email to email@example.com.
Infotrieve is a nationwide provider of document delivery, library and information management services. To find out more about us, go to www.infotrieve.com.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Type of Library: Library Related
Infotrieve Information Technician